- On-line Abstract Submission System Open:
July 15, 2020
- Deadline of Abstract Submission
December 15, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance:
January 15, 2021
Abstract Presentation Type
- All abstracts must be submitted and be received before December 15, 2020 through Online Abstract Submission System
- The author submitting the abstract MUST provide one presenting author and one corresponding author. The presenting author of an accepted abstract (oral and poster) must register before February 10, 2021 to have his/her abstract included in the Final Program.
- The maximum abstracts for each presenting author are 3 papers.
- Only original and unpublished works are invited.
- A Short Abstract is required, which must be typed in ENGLISH with the body limited to 250~ 500 words.
- Abstract title is limited to 20 words (First letter of each word should be capitalized)
- Acceptable structure of an abstract must consist of four components: Background, Methods, Results and Conclusions. Each section should be limited to 200 words.
- No more than 6 Keywords which the first word begins with a capital letter.
- The total number of TABLE/GRAPHS/IMAGES should not exceed THREE
- The maximum file size of each graph/image is 5MB and JPG format is recommended
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee of the ANMA 2021, and reviewing results will be announced by emailing a notice of acceptance / rejection to presenting authors only by January 15, 2021.
- The same abstract cannot be submitted for consideration in different paper categories.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
- Each author with more than 2 accepted paper for oral or poster presentation must have one regular participant or student registration. In the case of multiple accepted papers of presenting author, each paper is required to be registered under at least one author.
- The Scientific Program Committee of the ANMA 2021 reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral or poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference of the type of the presentation will be taken into account.