- On-line Abstract Submission System Open:
April 30, 2023
- Deadline of Abstract Submission
June 30, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance:
August 25, 2023
Abstract Presentation Type
- All abstracts must be submitted and be received before June 30, 2023 through Online Abstract Submission System
- The author submitting the abstract MUST provide one presenting author and one corresponding author. The presenting author of an accepted abstract (oral and poster) must register before September 25, 2023 to have his/her abstract included in the Final Program.
- The maximum abstracts for each presenting author are 3 papers.
- Only original and unpublished works are invited.
- A Short Abstract is required, which must be typed in ENGLISH with the body limited to 250~ 500 words.
- Abstract title is limited to 20 words (First letter of each word should be capitalized)
- Acceptable structure of an abstract must consist of four components: Background, Methods, Results and Conclusions. Each section should be limited to 200 words.
- No more than 6 Keywords which the first word begins with a capital letter.
- The total number of TABLE/GRAPHS/IMAGES should not exceed THREE
- The maximum file size of each graph/image is 5MB and JPG format is recommended
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee of the ANMA 2023, and reviewing results will be announced by emailing a notice of acceptance / rejection to presenting authors only by August 25, 2023.
- The same abstract cannot be submitted for consideration in different paper categories.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
- Each author with more than 2 accepted paper for oral or poster presentation must have one regular participant or student registration. In the case of multiple accepted papers of presenting author, each paper is required to be registered under at least one author.
- The Scientific Program Committee of the ANMA 2023 reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral or poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference of the type of the presentation will be taken into account.